Thursday, June 4, 2009

Our little runners!

Chris took the kids to a little mini run here in Indy not too long ago. I wasn't able to go because of work so imagine my surprise when I came across these awesome pictures that my hubby took for me!!! The kids did awesome running and we are super excited that they are interested in running at all! Here is Joshua waving to his Daddy on the sidelines. Very proud of himself as you can see!

Nicole did a great job running too...even with a skirt and tights on!!!
You can see our sweet daughter holding hands with some random girl running the race with her. So cute...
I am not sure if Joshua is ahead of the pack here or running behind but he did just awesome!

3 comments:

Courtney and the Boys said...

Oh my gosh...those pics are too cute! Good job, Chris!!!!!! :)

Debra said...

Hi,
I just wanted to say thanks for the heads up on the fisher price trike paying for shipping. I just checked it out and it looks like if you sign up for 1 month free, no obligation, cancel anytime Amazon Prime, you can get free unlimited shipping.

Thanks!

Julie said...

I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sammy ran in the Outrun the Sun race this year. Isn't the it the most precious thing!