Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The best birthday gift I ever received

June 3, 2002
What an awesome birthday that was for me. It was the best birthday gift I was ever blessed with...My precious little boy Joshua Michael Hughes. You have brought so much joy to my life. I have learned more about myself and the person I want and need to be in the seven years you have been alive than in all the years I lived before you came to be. I hope and pray I can be the mommy you need me to be. I love you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSHUA!

4 comments:

Mari said...

Happy Birthday to Joshua and to you! That's a really great gift!

Courtney and the Boys said...

Awwww, Sweet!!!!!!!! Happy birthday (for the fifth time... :) )

The Keevy Family said...

Happy Birthday to Joshua! I've never met you but you look like a very sweet boy in that picture!

My daughter turned seven on Sunday and although she was not born on my birthday, I feel the same way about her. What a gift! I posted a picture of her on my family blog at keevykorner.blogspot.com

Jane

Julie said...

How sweet. I hope you had a wonderful day.