Friday, September 11, 2009

My sweet baby girl

Boy I just can't explain how much things are changing around here...it's weird for me. My baby is potty training and do VERY well! She also moved to a big girl toddler bed and went to preschool for the first time this week...I am struggling with her getting so big so fast. She turns three tomorrow and I just can't believe it.
This is my baby growing up. Making her Mommy happy and sad all at the same time. She is sensitive, loving, cuddly, funny, beautiful, and silly...all of these things rolled up into one precious and sweet little girl.

3 comments:

Aiming4Simple said...

Hi there--
Wow, we seem to have several things in common, including blog templates. You have a beautful family.

-Julia

Chasity said...

Congratulations for all her accomplishments. It seems like when they accomplish one thing, they just keep going, then they are not our babies anymore. She looks very proud in her big girl bed!

Unknown said...

very nice and lovely family.always try to maintain happiness. good luck